1 in 2 people with diabetes are also diagnosed with complications from diabetes. In fact, people with diabetes are at a higher risk of critical illness. It's not easy for people with diabetes to get critical illness protection.
PrimeHealth Diabetes Care is a plan tailored for people with diabetes, providing coverage of Critical Illness, limb amputation, Carcinoma-in-situ / Early Stage Cancer, and Later-stage Cancer
- A plan tailored for people with diabetes1.
- Easy application takes only a few easy steps to complete the underwriting procedure
- No medical examination is required
1 Not applicable to people with Type 1 diabetes. Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus is also known as “Insulin-dependent Diabetes Mellitus”. It is related to factors of genetic and immune system. (Source: Hospital Authority)
- A maximum benefit of HK$/MOP200,000 is payable for limb amputation2 as a result of disease or even injury.
- If the Insured is diagnosed with Blindness, Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery, Heart Attack, Kidney Failure or Stroke, a maximum benefit of HK$/MOP1,000,0003 is payable, without deduction of the amount of any limb amputation benefit paid.
2. Applicable if no Critical Illness Benefit has been paid. The limb amputation benefit is payable once only under the basic plan.
3. All coverage of the basic plan will be terminated when the benefit for a covered Critical Illness (except limb amputation) has been paid, and the limb amputation benefit will no longer be applicable. For the Supplementary Cancer Benefit (if applicable), it will remain in force.
- For more comprehensive coverage, you may also take out a Supplementary Cancer Benefit simultaneously.
- If the Insured is diagnosed with a Carcinoma-in-situ / Early Stage Cancer4, a maximum benefit of HK$/MOP200,0005 is payable.
- If the Insured is diagnosed with a Later-stage Cancer6, a maximum benefit of HK$/MOP1,000,000 is payable, without deduction of the amount of Carcinoma-in-situ / Early Stage Cancer benefit paid.
4. Carcinoma-in-situ / Early Stage Cancer covered by the supplementary benefit includes Carcinoma-in-situ of the Breast(s), Cervix, Fallopian Tube(s), Ovary or Ovaries, Uterus or Vagina; Carcinoma-in-situ of the Colon or Rectum, Liver, Lung, Nasopharynx, Stomach or Esophagus, or Urinary Tract; Carcinoma-in-situ of the Penis, Testis or Testes; Early Stage Cancer of the Prostate; Early Stage Papillary Carcinoma of the Thyroid, and Non-melanoma Skin Cancer of AJCC stage II or above.
5. Applicable if no previous Later-stage Cancer benefit has been paid. The Carcinoma-in-situ / Early Stage Cancer benefit is payable once only under the supplementary benefit.
6. All coverage of the supplementary benefit will be terminated when the benefit for a Later-stage Cancer has been paid, and the Carcinoma-in-situ / Early Stage Cancer benefit will no longer be applicable. For the basic plan (if applicable), it will remain in force.
- Guarantees annual renewal up to age 85.
- The annual renewal premium will be adjusted based on the attained age of the Insured and at the premium rate in effect for the same level of benefit at the time of renewal.
To Age 85
To Age 85
Talk to us now (852) 2533 5555